Women at the Well: Hiring a new Administrative Assistant
Women at the Well is hiring! We are hoping to fill the position of Administrative Assistant by the end of May. The Women at the Well Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support and will help in the visioning and development of the Women at the Well ministries. The position is part-time, 15-20 hours per week. If you or someone you know is interested, please reach out to Angela Hansen-Abbas: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Job Description Below/or attached) Applications are due by April 1.
Job Description: Women at the Well Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Lead Pastor
Status: Part-time Hourly FLSA: Non-Exempt
The Women at the Well Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support and will help in the visioning and development of the Women at the Well ministries.
- Performs administrative tasks including checking and responding to emails, printing materials, and assisting with communications including social media, print and digital newsletters and mailing.
- Process donations, gifts, and vouchers. Learning and using financial systems and databases.
- Work with churches to help schedule preaching opportunities. Maintaining a schedule and calendar.
- Assist with preparations for worship including slides and materials.
- Maintain databases, rosters, and outside council materials.
- Works directly with the Lead Pastor on programming and visioning.
- Participate in staff meetings and staff development opportunities.
- Network within the community and with other churches to develop partnerships.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- One year of experience in administrative tasks.
- Ability to perform various administrative duties in preparation for events.
- Good level responsibility, multi-tasking, or leadership experience.
- Basic use Microsoft Suite, including Powerpoint, Word and Excel, can learn the church database system, can contribute ideas to how technology can be better used.
- Able to move freely in and out of different small group settings (homes, church, businesses)
- Able to speak in a public forum.
Contact: Angela Hansen-Abbas
PO box 33 Mitchellville IA 50169
Email: Click to email