Developing Online Fatih Communities
The Congregational Excellence team had two webinars to continue learning about Developing Online Faith Communities. The webinars were hosted by Cathy Townley, who has years of experience coaching churches through the digital age.
- Developing Online Faith Communities - two-part webinar. Get some basics on what’s involved in developing a digital campus, and why you should want to.
In addition, the Congregational Excellence team and Townley are offering:
- Launching New Faith Communities Coaching. How can you use social media to improve offline worship?
- Coaching will help you use online to improve offline, and ready you for multi-site online!
- This is for churches that can move quickly to start a digital campus.
- Turbo Training for churches that can move quickly to start a digital campus.
- You’ve participated in Developing Online Faith Communities
- You’ve built buy-in amongst members for digital and can get participants to training!
- Cohorts starting in November 2021. Tuition: $1200, paid upfront.
- Longer-term training for churches still discerning their path toward digital discipleship.
- You have attended Developing Online Faith Communities
- You’re still not sure your church will get behind a digital campus, but you want to learn some techniques anyway.
- You need more time to implement R2L teaching
- Cohorts starting in January 2022.
- Tuition: $1200, paid in installments of two $300 payments, and one $600 payment.
- For Faith Communities in the Iowa Conference - Parish Development will provide matching grants to churches who, with lay and clergy leadership, take part in one of the coaching Cohorts. (The church pays the first $600, Parish Development grants $600)
- Ready to Launch - R2L Closed FB group. You’ll have a place to ask questions and receive topical training from social media and tech specialists. It’s free! Ask to join and mention you are from the Iowa Conference.
To learn more, watch the conversation between Cathy and Rev. Bill Poland, Director of New Communities of Faith.