Bishop Laurie Haller will be in the NE District on Sunday April 22, 2018 from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm at Cedar Falls First UMC.
Special Presentation/Conversation about the Proposals from the Commission on the Way Forward with Bishop Laurie Haller and members of the Iowa Conference Delegation to the Special Session of General Conference.
Bishop Laurie Haller and members of the Iowa Conference General Church Delegation will lead a special presentation and conversation about the Commission on the Way Forward proposals. These proposals address the way(s) in which we might maintain church unity concerning human sexuality issues.
Other sites, dates, times, and locations:
- March 10: South Central at Chariton, First from 9:30 am to noon
- March 11: Southwest, time, and place TBD
- April 7: East Central & Southeast at Iowa City, St. Mark's from 2:00 to 4:30 pm
- April 15: Central at Des Moines, New Hope from 2:00 to 4:30 pm
- April 21: Northwest at Cherokee, St. Paul's from 9:30 am to noon
- April 22: Northeast at Cedar Falls, First from 2:30 to 5:00 pm
So, NE District, let’s show our support around Bishop Laurie and plan to attend this valuable presentation at Cedar Falls, First on April 22, 2018.