Commission on a Way Forward Conversations
Bishop Laurie will be present to facilitate conversation around the Commission on a Way Forward.
A commission was formed at the 2016 General Conference to help our denomination discern a way to remain united in the midst of our differences around human sexuality. The session will include a devotion, a video dialogue by two of our clergy who have differing views, and opportunities for table conversations and questions. All are invited to attend.
Can't make it April 7th - Other sites, dates, times, and locations you can attend:
- March 10: South Central at Chariton, First from 9:30 am to noon
- March 11: Southwest at Atlantic, First from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
- April 7: East Central & Southeast at Iowa City, St. Mark's from 2:00 to 4:30 pm
- April 15: Central at Des Moines, New Hope from 2:00 to 4:30 pm
- April 21: Northwest at Cherokee, St. Paul's from 9:30 am to noon
- April 22: Northeast at Cedar Falls, First from 2:30 to 5:00 pm